For a breathtaking bird’s eye view of Grand Cayman and the crystal clear waters of Seven Mile Beach, take a ride with Parasailing Professionals.
A safe but exhilarating ride suitable for the whole family, you will “fly” hundreds of feet in the air above the sea. They offer single, double and triple rides which take off and land on the boat – it’s a smooth ride and no skill or experience is required.
- The Parasailing Professionals crew will pick you up and drop you off by boat at most locations along Seven Mile Beach.
- Trips last 30-60 minutes, with approximately 10 minutes “flying time”. A 1,000ft line will winch you to heights of up to 500ft.
- Don’t forget to take a camera (waterproof cameras recommended!) for great aerial shots – or leave it with the crew to take photos of you from down below.
- The highly experienced staff will make your trip hassle–free and exciting.
- Parasail rides are subject to maximum combined weight of 400lbs and a minimum weight of approximately 160lbs to 200lbs depending on weather conditions.
This was the best excursion we did in Grand Cayman!! The guys that took us out parasailing were very nice and professional and made the trip so much fun that we went back the next day to do it again! We will definitely be back!!Posted by (Lisa Armendarez) from Bartlesville, United States